Click the link Photography to learn more about this course.
I like to…
Make people smile. Ensure that others around me are safe and happy. Play with children. Motivate people to be their best. Support those that need help.
Better someone’s life.
I will be…
Working in small groups on both the theory and practice of a variety of roles within the health and care sector. Learning everything from safeguarding & child development to mental health and the physical care of babies.
An increased skillset & confidence to help others. Broad, detailed knowledge of the health & social care sector. Skills & qualifications to become carers, youth workers, support workers, nursery workers, care assistants or going on to work in mental health.
• Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award / Certificate in Intro to Health, Social Care & Children’s and Young People’s Settings
• NCFE CACHE Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Health, Social Care
• NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Health and Social Care
• NCFE Level 2 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
• NCFE Level 2 Award in Child Development and Care
• NCFE Level 2 Unit Child and Young Person Development
• ABC Level 1 Youth Work
• ABC Level 3 Working with Vulnerable Young People
Some of the projects our learners have been involved in.
Contact us about this course
Advice & Guidance